Nanjing Clover Medical Technology Co.,Ltd.
Email: email@example.com ｜ Tel: +86-25-8461 0201
Regular model incinerator for market with burning rate from 10kgs to 500kgs per hour and we always proposal customer send us their require details, like waste material, local site fuel and power supply, incinerator operation time, etc, so we can proposal right model or custom made with different structure or dimensions.
Incinerator Model YD-100 is a middle scale incineration machine for many different usage: for a middle hospital sickbed below 500 units, for all small or big size family pets (like Alaskan Malamute Dog), for community Municipal Solid Waste Incineration, etc. The primary combustion chamber volume is 1200Liters (1.2m3) and use diesel oil or natural gas fuel burner original from Italy.
The incinerator plant shall incorporate a control panel for its operation. On the control panel we shall have a visual
display of the chamber temperatures. This visual display must control and monitor the incinerator and his performance.
Capacity of destruction in weight shall be 60 Kg/h.
It should be able to operate not less than 10 hours/day
This incinerator must be able to destruct all combustible wastes produced by hospitals, private clinics, laboratories,
Design Specification : Types A, B, C, D, and E of medical waste
Supply, installation & testing DUCTED SPLIT UNITS at waste store with sufficient capacity to maintain the internal
temperature at 14 degrees Celsius in summers and winters
- Petrol: diesel
- Consumption: 8-10liter/hour
- Capacity: to cremate (carrion and spoils) 350-400kg/hour
- Temperature: 900-1350?C
- Operation temperature: -30~40?C
- Incinerator weight: 1800-2000 kg
- Volume: 0.70-0.80m/cube
- Exterior dimension: 1.4-1.6*1.0-1.15m (L*W)
An incinerator represents a complete solution to the problem of disposal of all hospital waste types. The liquid fuel
is diesel. The incinerator should meet the environment standards. Expected Technical specifications
The incinerator shall be fully self contained. incinerators that are stainless
steel with destruction rate of 15kg per hr. bactch load of 10-15kg of
waste and average temperature of 8500 degress c.
* Burner with fuel, mono-bloc casting guiding type with horizontal flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
* A secondary injection of air to ensure perfect oxygen content.
19. A control box ensuring the complete cycle of combustion.
* Electro-ventilator distributing the secondary air, the regulation of the air flow being carried out by valves and following the control of the automatic cycle.
21. Controls and regulations:
Control box watertight to dust, including:
* A switch circuit breaker for each engine (ventilators and burners).
* A timer with adjustable temporization for the regulation of each burner.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of combustion.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of postcombustion.
* Electric box.
21. The de- ashing must be done in the bottom of the combustion chamber or the deashing should be Automatic or manual batch de ashing.
22. Process Filtering system : Scruber to be mentionned as optional
23. Emission Standards Compliance: BS 3316 or équivalent standard
23. Capacity to treat Plastic: Not less than 40% by weight
24. CE Manufacturing Compliance: BS EN 746-2-1997
22. The supplier must give batches of spare parts of first urgency and consumable of the incinerator.
23. The installed incinerator must bear a one year guarantee.
24. The supplier shall perforn an onsite installation of the incinerator.
25. The technical training of operators will have to be provided and given by a technician from
the factory; it will consist of curative and preventive maintenance, and the use of machine, etc
NB.: Civil works and any other related services for the installation and training of operators must be included in the incinerator’s price.
Specification for the shelter of the incinerator: House of the incinerator inclusive in offer (the house must have facilities for hand washing and firefighting).
This material and equipment must include in the shed of the incinerator: foundation in rubble stone, isolation roofing against humudity; elevation with brick of 20 cm (bloc cement), continuing lintel (linteau) in reinforced concrete; steel frame (charpente en metal); roofing in sheet B.C.A. 28 BG (Toiture en t?le),metal gutter, sanitary installation (wash basin, soakway pit of 20 m of depth); ash pit of 30 m3,electrical installation; concrete slab for fixing the incinerator; chanel for evacuation of rain water or waste water, wire mesh for aeration up the lintel; smooth rougtcasting of walls (interior and outside);plinth with cement; 2 metal doors ;email paintings inside and latex paintings outside the house on walls and on doors; roofing limit (planche de rive); measures for this specification will depend on the size of the incinerator which will determine the size of the shed of the incinerator., etc
* medical incinerators, The insulation of the combustion chamber should be composed of refractory bricks, having a
high content of aluminium and insulates bricks in order to assure a minimum temperature on
the outside sheet metal.
* Composition of the refractory;
? Refractory concrete :
? . Thickness : ≥100 mm
? . Nature: 42% of Al203
? Insulate in fibrous panels :
? . Thickness: ≥75 mm
? Nature: Calcium silicate.
* Burner of lighting of waste, with fuel, standard mono-bloc casting guiding plunging flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
* Plate of combustion in Carborundum, avoiding the fixing of glass and slags.
18. A chamber of post combustion of gases
* A burner of combustion of gases,
* A device of injection of air allowing a total recombustion of gases,
* A device of air inlet of cooling of waste gases,
* A sheath of evacuation of the gases burnt.
* Carcass in strong sheet steel with support of connection.
* Composition of the refractory;
? Refractory concrete :
? Thickness : ≥150 mm
? Nature: 65% of Al203
? Insulate in fibrous panel :
? Thickness: ≥85 mm
? Nature: Calcium
pet incinerator for sale
1. Capacity of destruction in weight: 60 Kg/h.
2. It should be able to operate not less than 10 hours/day
3. This incinerator must be able to destruct all combustible wastes produced by hospitals, private clinics, laboratories, institutes, etc…
4. Design Specification : Types A, B, C, D, and E of medical waste
5. “PYROLYTIC” combustion, by controlling the gasification of waste.
6. The incinerator must avoid the release of black smoke and fine dust, during the loadings.
7. It should be able to reduce the volume of wastes by 98%.
8. It should be able to hold emission in the second burn with gas residence of not less than 2 seconds.
9. The incineration should be completely free from visible smoke as well as offensive odours.
10. The lower calorific power (L.C.P) of this waste will be 3,500 kcal/kg
? The Temperatures of combustion: Minimum will be 850oC and max 1400oC
? Post combustion: >1100oC.
11. The Internal diameter of the Chimney: ? 400 and its height: 8 m
12. The Volume of the combustion chamber: 1.200 L
13. The Dimension of the door for loading in cm: 70×70.
14. Burner operation should be Automatic On/Off
15. Fuel : diesel
16. The supplier must provide necessary information for the best of the installation
This incinerator with “PYROLYTIC” combustion must have:
17. A combustion chamber of waste:
* Perfectly tight door for the manual loading of waste. The loading should be Manual, Batch Load
* A burner of lighting which the use is limited to the ignition of waste.
* Frontage of loading with door seals gone up on hinges, wheel of screw plug, flexible joint, and stuffing insulating out of refractory.